If you are a current patient and have non-urgent questions related to treatment, please call your provider or send us a message through the MyChildren’s portal. For urgent concerns, please page the GI/Adolescent Medicine clinician on call. If it is an emergency, please call 911.
The ARFID Clinic is located at:
Boston Children’s at Lexington
482 Bedford Street
Lexington, MA 02420
Free parking is available.
For international patients
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations