Contact Us | Overview
Make an appointment at the IBD Center
For more information, appointments, or second opinions, please call the Boston Children’s IBD Center at 617-355-6058 or request an appointment online.
The IBD Center is located at the Boston campus:
Fegan Building, 5th Floor
300 Longwood Ave.
Boston, MA 02115
Directions to Fegan from within the hospital:
- Enter hospital through the main entrance.
- Take a left to the Fegan elevators.
- Take the elevator to the fifth floor.
Boston Children’s satellite locations
Boston Children’s at Lexington
482 Bedford St.
Lexington, MA 02420
Boston Children’s at Waltham
9 Hope Ave.
Waltham, MA 02453
Boston Children’s at Peabody
10 Centennial Drive
Peabody, MA 01960
Boston Children’s Physicians Norwood
Draper Building, 800 Washington St.
Norwood, MA 02062
Boston Children’s Physicians Weymouth
Stetson Medical Building
541 Main St.
Weymouth, MA 02190
Referring patients with IBD to Boston Children’s
To refer a patient to our center or request a consultation with a specialist, call 617-355-6058. Our Referral Center will connect you with experienced representatives who can assist you and your patient with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis.
Families residing outside of the United States should first contact Boston Children’s Global Services at +1-617-355-5209 or email@example.com.
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations