Contact Us | Overview
We are pleased to announce that the Pain Division is now located at 2 Brookline Place in Brookline. At this location, we will continue to provide the same high quality care, but in a new, expanded space that will include our outpatient clinics, Pain Rehabilitation Program (PPRC), and our procedural pain program in one centralized location.
Please click this link for parking directions for Boston Children’s Brookline.
For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment or consultation at Boston Children's Pain Treatment Center, please contact us at:
Boston Children's Brookline
2 Brookline Place
Brookline, MA 02445
Boston Children's Waltham
9 Hope Ave.
Waltham, MA 02453
For international patients
Families residing outside of the United States should first contact Boston Children's Global Services at +1-617-355-5209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Health Services:
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations