Become an E-Advisor for Boston Children’s and partner with us
The Family Partnerships Program, as part of the Boston Children’s Office of Experience, works to make sure that the thoughts, needs, and values of our patients and families are at the heart of our improvement efforts. To do this, we gather feedback and insights directly from patients and families to help us better understand what the people we care for really want and need from Boston Children’s.
Who can be an E-Advisor?
We welcome a wide variety of people with personal experiences here at Boston Children’s to become E-Advisors. Our members include:
- current patients age 16 and up
- former patients age 16 and up
- parents or primary caregivers of current or former patients
The Boston Children’s E-Advisors Program is committed to recruiting, retaining, and incorporating diverse membership. Diversity includes such things as race, ethnicity, nationality, LGBTQ+, ability, and care and services received at Boston Children’s.
What does an E-Advisor do?
E-Advisors share feedback, opinions, and suggestions with minimal time commitment from the comfort of their own home. As an E-Advisor, members:
- share insights and feedback through email surveys
- participate at a time that is convenient for you
- represent the voices of Boston Children’s patients and families
- Email surveys are usually sent one to two times per month.
- Most email surveys take between two to 10 minutes to complete.
- E-Advisors are usually given about two weeks to respond to a survey with feedback.
We want to hear from you and hope you will join us!
“Knowing that you are contributing to something bigger that will benefit so many lives is an immeasurable sentiment.”
— Prisnel, Boston Children’s dad, E-Advisor, and emeritus Family Advisory Council member