Boston Children's Hospital
Farley Building, 4th floor
* — Cystic fibrosis clinic visits for our Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis Program are also available at Boston Children’s Waltham; inquire when you make your appointment.
- Pediatric Clinic: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Adult Clinic: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
To schedule or cancel an appointment, call 617-355-1900.
Please make every effort to cancel any appointments 24 hours ahead of time as many of our patients are on waiting lists to see the doctors.
What to bring
- insurance card(s)
- name and telephone number of your referring physician
- copayment for office visit (if applicable)
- any forms mailed to you by our office
Children under age 18 needing to be hospitalized are admitted to Boston Children’s Hospital. Young adults (18 to 21) with cystic fibrosis may be hospitalized at Boston Children’s or at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, depending on the assessment of the CF team. Once admitted to Brigham and Women’s for the first time, subsequent admissions usually take place there as well. Adults over 21 transitioned to the Adult CF Program are admitted to Brigham and Women’s.