Find Us | Overview
Boston Children’s Hospital Fegan Building, 4th floor
The Department of Ophthalmology is located at the Boston Children's Hospital main campus on the fourth floor of the Fegan Building.
- Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At top of the stairs, make a left. Go past the ATMs (on your left).
- At the end of the hallway, bear right.
- Follow the hallway to the end and go through the doorway.
- The Fegan elevators will be on your right.
Boston Children’s Hospital at Waltham
Ophthalmology services are located on the first floor which can be accessed from the main entrance. Click here to download a map and directions.